Filmsnap on Facebook

Twitter

Samantha Seah (SG) - 8.4.2011
Purchase Item: NIL
Thank you Filmsnap!I have purchased my camera some time back.Thank you for the good service provided!
But I am well pleased!It is a good follow up.To check on the customer.I was surprised to receive the email regards to my query on the camera! Didn't purchase from you is because the camera was meant to be a birthday present which was on the same week I asked you for the price and availability. Thank you. I will look up if I need to purchase any further orders.well pleased service and attitude.Filmsnap has a very very reasonable pricing.

Iqwa (M'sia) -28.3.2011
Purchase Item: Instax mini 7s camera
Servis terbaik. Her review can be found through this link

Wendy Cheng (Melaka-M'sia) - 23.3.2011
Purchase Item: 35mm Films
Fast and good reliable service.Got my films the next day.Thank you.

Vanessa Lee (Brunei)-19.3.2011
Purchase Item: Instax cheki choco mini 7s + Self Shoot Mirror+ Disney Films
All questions were answered in less than 24 hours,I'm one of the buyers who thought it would be hard to purchase things online since I'm living in Brunei,and some finds it hard to post it here, kept hanging and delaying my orders but Filmsnap is simply the best, fast & reliable!

Meeya Darl (M'sia)- 8.3.2011
Purchase Item: Instax mini Film
Love the service~!its super fast and you can definitely rely on them.i asked whether they could send me the instax film on the very next day and yes, they DID~! (of course you should make the payment earlier~)well,i got trouble with it since i made payment on9..~but they still send mine!!! (again..to be reminded:payment first!!)heee...FILMSNAP is definitely the best choice!!!(seems like a tagline.. ^_^)

Nicolette (SG) -5.3.2011
Purchase Item: FUUVI Biscuit Camera Plain
Great Service provided by Filmsnap!I wanted to purchase the fuuvi biscuit camera but it was OOS and when it was available,the seller had automatically contacted me about it!met up at the mrt for payment and collection too because i couldn't do bank transfer.reply was very fast and service was definitely thumbs-up!I will definitely recommended my friends to make purchases from filmsnap too :D

Sarah Chew (SG) - 4.3.2011
Purchase Item : Juica Camera
"" I had trouble with my camera for over 3 weeks (I even had to exchange a camera) and they had EXCELLENT customer service!! The meetup at the MRT was super convenient and they even help you if you have trouble taking a photo (which was my problem)! THUMBS UP! ♥

Zetty Elina Mohd Yusof (Selangor) - 28.2.2011
Purchase Item: Instax mini 7s Cheki White + Self Shoot Mirror+ Films
Great buying from filmsnap!Gonna order more especially the films for the instax. Great service.Cheaper than most blogshop too!All in all,highly recommended :)

Joel (SG) - 24.2.2011
Purchase Item: NIL
I've already purchased a polaroid cam already though.Thanks for the excellent follow up service! :) will see if there's anymore stuffs i would be interested in your website :) Keep up the good work!

Nadiah (SG) - 23.2.2011
Purchase item: Nico Digi
Thanks my bf has received his Nico Digi on 22.2.2011.Thanks for your great service & prompt replies :)

Joanne Loh (SG) - 22.2.2011
Purchase item: Rody Strawberry Juice Camera
Thank you for the reply.I have received the goods in good condition

Angela (SG) - 1.2.2011
Purchase item: Juice Camera + Kodak 400ww
Extremely fast & efficient seller!Unique Items too!Looking forward for the next purchase!:D

Katherine Loh (SG) - 12.1.2011
""
very very satisfied! I had wanted to look for a mini 7s but ALL the shops I went to in SG were OOS. Even Gmarket is OOS now. Finally found Filmsnap online and they had one last set I was SO happy! Emailed Filmsnap and got a reply in less than 20 minutes. Very efficient in replying emails! Arranged for a meetup the next day. Everything was quick and fuss-free. Meetup was at a very convenient MRT station. Item is in good condition. Price is very reasonable too.

Would love to deal with Filmsnap again! Highly recommended!!

Ziai Lim (SG) - 3.10.2010
Purchase item: Wide Film
Very satisfied!
Fast, efficient and has nice packaging!
Would love to order films from you again!! (:

Kiera Lee (SG) - 20.10.2010
Thanks for updating me so regularly! You rock! :D

Vivien Wong (KL) - 23.10.2010
hey babe, the film arrived already this morning. Thank you! :)

Zaza Zarith (KL) - 29.10.2010
definitely a joy ordering from filmsnap...i have been a customer of filmsnap since last year and the service never disappoint me...all my queries were answered immediately and the delivery is always efficient and fast...plus filmsnap is also willing to accomodate the customers' needs which is definitely a joy...will continue ordering from filmsnap as i always have for sure :)


Amber Yang (SG) - 1.11.2010
" Bought the White Instax Mini 25 and 20 boxes of Instax films at quite a cheap price as compared to what the shops are selling outside. Very efficient service and superb customer service. Lovely ladies who run Filmsnap never fail to get back to me about my queries. Will definitely recommend friends to buy from them. Really pleasant shopping experience. :)"

Tiffany Chong (SG) - 15.11.2010
Filmsnap is definitely the place to shop online for camera and films. Quick replies,helpful,efficient,affordable and most importantly,what i ordered came to me "safely".What else could i ask for? XD Thumbs up!

Chen Yi Ping (SG) - 18.11.2010
Thanks for the prompt reply

Ryan Wong (Damansara) - 20.12.2010
Cool ~ Thanks a lot ~ You did a big favor for me ~

Ninette (SG) - 27.12.2010
Purchase Item: Digi Cloversan
Good dealin' withya :)

Melissa (SG) - 30.12.2010
Purchase Item: Fujifilm Film
"good service received from staff, brought the product down to my friend's working location to pass"

No comments:

Post a Comment